Pumpkin Cupcakes

6:39 PM


It's that time of year again!

Time to bake with PUMPKIN.

One of our favorite pumpkin treats around these here parts is my Pumpkin Cupcakes. I like to jazz them up a bit, depending on the occasion, and boy did we have an occasion. My boy turned 12!!! I can't believe I have a twelve year old.

Anyhoo, on to the recipe!

Photobucket


2 cups all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon coarse salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice
1 cup packed light-brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
4 large eggs
1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree


Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cupcake pans with paper liners (I found some fun halloween ones at the dollar store.) set aside. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin pie spice; set aside.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together, brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, and eggs. Add dry ingredients, and whisk until smooth. Whisk in pumpkin puree.
3. Divide batter evenly among liners, filling each about 3/4. Bake about 20 to 25 minutes, rotating pans once if needed. Let cool completely.


Then I found this and it is a LIFE SAVER!!!



I get the cream cheese one and circle it on top of each cooled cupcake. Then I sprinkle a dash of cinnamon, drizzle on some caramel topping, and crushed pecan and this is seriously a dessert that you will be famous for. I am!

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook