Shut the Front Door

12:57 PM



I have a confession.

I am a peeper.

I love peeking at people's houses.  I love peering through doorways when the door is open.  My favorite is
 at night when a house is all lit up and you can see the happy home through the windows.

I'm not a weirdo.  I just love seeing a home that is well loved and lived in by a happy family.

I think that is why I am obsessed with front entryways.  A front porch is easier to admire without looking like a complete wacko!

I appreciate a decorated front door more than I can explain.  It makes me giddy.  A well decorated front porch gives the first impression of your family's home.

I am one of those gals that decorates for the season.  The first of September I put up my fall decor.  I decorated my lantern, got a stack of hay, some Mums and this adorable chalk board stand my Hubby bought for me.

I have grand plans for this baby for every season.





And of course, the wreath!  Every door needs a wreath.  This fall I am really loving feathers!  So of course, I added feathers to my wreath.



So, how do you decorate for the seasons?


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook