Sweet-Me Christmas, Day 8 - Wrap it up!

6:00 AM

Growing up, I always loved receiving gifts from my Aunt Debbie.  I can honestly say I don't remember one single thing she gave me, BUT I remember the packaging.  She always packaged her gifts so beautifully.  I was always so appreciative of the time and care she took in personalizing my gift for me.

The past few years I have wrapped the majority of our presents in brown painters paper.  We always have rolls of it around, (my husband is a paint contractor) and then I can add special touches to each one.

The options are endless.  You can add ribbon, flowers, candy, toys, pictures, I just love working with a blank canvas and adding whatever I can dream up.

Here are some great ideas I found on Pinterest.


Gift wrapping ideas for Christmas


Add a little holly.
carolyne roehm. No one but no one does it like she does!


Wrapping

Dress up a special Christmas gift with these Felt Mittens!

Simple holiday wrapping.

DIY Rustic Christmas Wrapping using flannel fabric, stain, feather and MORE!! By Bre Purposed for www.livelaughrowe.com


How do you "wrap things up?"


Photobucket

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook