Back To School

5:06 PM

So it's that time of year again. I have to admit that I am one of those crazy mom's that actually LIKES having my kids home for the summer. I am really not looking forward to them going back in a week and a half.

BUT, I do get a little excited about the getting ready part of going back to school.
I'm a nerd when it comes to school supplies. That is my favorite kind of shopping. We have all the back-pacs, the lunch boxes, the socks and underwear, the pens, pencils, crayons and pencil boxes. We are almost ready, just a few more outfits to go buy next week while we are away at soccer tournaments.

But I got to thinking, What else can we do to get ready for back to school?

How cute is this wreath from The Ballard Bunch?



Or this one from The Polkadot Chair.


I think I totally need to make me a back to school wreath!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook