Easter Wreath

3:52 PM

I love wreaths on a front door. I think they are the greeters to your home. The first friendly "hello."

I made a goal to have a different wreath on the door for every month/holiday this year. I slacked on St. Patty's day, but I made up for it with Easter.

Check out my way adorable Easter wreath.
Photobucket



I just got a grapevine wreath from my storage home decor bin and looped burlap around it. I wanted it big and poofy. Then I spray painted some easter eggs a cream color. Spray painting plastic eggs is MUCH MUCH harder than one would think. I wanted to keep them cream, but my daughter insisted we used colored glitter, and I'm glad we did. We added a few flowers and I love it!

Photobucket

So have you put up your easter wreath yet?



Photobucket

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook