Sweet-Me Christmas, Day 5 - From the Heart Gifts

6:00 AM

I love hand made gifts.

Every year I try to make one present for each member of my family from my heart.  I enjoy it.  It gives me peace and it brings joy to my Holiday Season.

I try to come up with something unique to each person.  I also try to have the kids make something for each other too.  I feel like it brings the true meaning of Christmas into our home.  The true spirit of giving.  Showing love and thoughtfulness for one another.

Now is the time, if you haven't already, to decide what you want to make this year.  You have 30 days to complete all of your projects.  Make a list of the supplies you will need to get, and have them on hand.  I find that if I have what I need then I can pull it out when I find an extra minute or two.  My best friend crochet's blankets at night for after her kids have gone to sleep, for Christmas gifts.  Doesn't that just sound perfect? Creating, watching a Christmas movie, sipping on Hot Cocoa!

Here is  a Pin Board I've created with some of my favorite Handmade Christmas gifts ideas.

Follow Heather Sweet-Me's board handmade christmas on Pinterest.




What things will you be creating this year?



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Blog Archive

Like us on Facebook